Sales Consultant - Portsmouth
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week, any 5 out of 7 days
- Proposed Salary
- £9.52 per hour ( £19,800 per annum ) - increasing to £10 per hour upon completion of training. Including a generous bonus each month- £23,760 per annum.
- Job Ref
- Job Description
Here at Safestore our people make the difference. We’re a friendly team and thrive on providing outstanding customer Service, whilst selling the right storage solution to our customers.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the skills now, Safestore supports every colleague with their training. We just want you to be yourself, and before you know it you will be part of the Safestore Team dazzling our customers and achieving your store’s bonus targets.
What we will offer you:
In this location, you will earn £9.52 per hour ( £19,800 per annum ) - increasing to £10 per hour upon completion of training. Including a generous bonus each month- £23,760 per annum.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Bonuses of up to 50% of basic monthly salary for achieving targets
- Unmatched sales development programme, no experience required, with a pay increase each time you complete a module
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash plan for all colleagues
- Wellbeing initiatives such as discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave Scheme with huge success historically for our colleagues
- Colleague and family discounts on Safestore products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme
In return what we would like you to offer us:
- Customer Service: Identifying every opportunity to maximise customer experience with exceptional service.
- Sales: Achieving your targets by understanding every customer’s requirements and advising on the best solution from enquiry through to move in.
- Store Standards: Customer’s first impressions are key; we are proud to provide our customers with excellent store standards.
A Successful Sales Consultant will:
- Be Enthusiastic and friendly with a great attitude
- Enjoy chatting to people
- Be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Enjoy varied work- no two days are the same
- Be motivated and able to work in a team and independently aiming to achieve your store targets.
Why work for Safestore?
Safestore is the UK’s largest self-storage group, and part of the FTSE 250. We believe that engaged colleagues, who feel valued by our business, are the foundation of our customer-focused culture. We know our people as individuals, and show respect for each other, enabling everyone to have a voice so that they can bring their full, unique selves to work. We are exceptionally proud that, in 2021, we were awarded the prestigious 'Investors in People’ Platinum accreditation, placing us in the top 2% of accredited organisations in the UK.