IT Infrastructure Analyst - Borehamwood
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Proposed Salary
- £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Job Ref
- Job Description
Here at Safestore our people make the difference. We’re a friendly team and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, whilst selling the right storage solution to our customers.
We're looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to optimise and improve our systems and infrastructure through maintenance and support. The role will support the IT team in delivering excellent 2nd and 3rd line support to over 600 users across 170 stores and Head Offices in the UK and Europe.
The role will include:
Systems maintenance - Implements and maintains all software and hardware deployed in stores and head office in order that all systems run smoothly and efficiently. Aspects of our IT infrastructure include:
- Multiple Servers across multiple locations
- Nutanix VM cluster of Microsoft Servers
- O365 Hybrid Microsoft Exchange with Mimecast
- Cisco & Meraki networking
- MPLS network
- Centralised Patch Management across desktops and servers
Policies and procedures - Contributes to group policies by providing guidance in relation to IT infrastructure ensuring that compliance is achieved.
Project work - Co-design, Implementation and assistance in I.T. Projects
Required Experience & Certification:
- Windows 10 installation, deployment, administration and 2nd / 3rd line support
- Windows 2019/2016/2012 server administration and 2nd / 3rd line support
- Virtual machine management
- Router & Firewall configuration and administration
- Active directory & Group Policy administration
- Exchange Hybrid & Office 365 administration and 2nd / 3rd line support
- Installation and configuration of Servers, PCs, laptops, printers and peripherals
Ideally you will be fluent in French, Spanish, German or Dutch, whilst having a natural aptitude for technology, solving problems and finding solutions. Be able to take on systems and technologies in which they have no training.
Flexible with working hours, able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays, some travel aboard may be required.
Why work at Safestore?
Sitting within the FTSE 250, we are a well-known, respectable brand within our market. We have an impressive track record in managing and developing assets, with over 100 stores nationwide and 43,000 plus customers. Investing in our people, Safestore has been awarded Platinum accreditation by Investors In People.