Database and Development Analyst - Borehamwood
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Proposed Salary
- £30,000 - £35,00 per annum plus annual bonus
- Job Ref
- Job Description
Here at Safestore our people make the difference. We’re a friendly team and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, whilst selling the right storage solution to our customers.
We are looking for a Database and Development Analyst to join our IT team in our Head Office in Borehamwood. You will optimise and improve our systems through development, maintenance and assistance.
You will also support the IT team:
In delivering excellent software solutions to over 600 users across 170 stores and Head Offices in the UK and Europe.
Systems development and management – Develop and manage IT software solutions to facilitate the business operations and realise the business strategy
Helpdesk support - Provides third line support for problems arising from the use of our IT systems
Project work - Co-design, Implementation and assistance in I.T. Projects
- T-SQL knowledge for creation of complex queries and stored procedures
- Detailed knowledge and experience of an XML based programming environment
- Detailed knowledge of html / css
- Development in a Microsoft based environment
- Worked in and understood a retail, wholesale or distributed company
- Understanding of the processes of finance, retail, stock management and payroll
Suitable candidates must have development experience along with some 3rd line support in a Microsoft / Cisco based infrastructure and experience of customer facing technical support. Fluent in either French, Spanish, German or Dutch is ideal.
Why work for Safestore?
Sitting within the FTSE 250, we are a well-known, respectable brand within our market. We have an impressive track record in managing and developing assets, with over 100 stores nationwide and 43,000 plus customers. Investing in our people, Safestore has been awarded Gold accreditation by Investors In People.