1st Line/ 2nd Line IT Support - Borehamwood
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Proposed Salary
- £22,000 per annum with potential monthly bonus
- Job Ref
- Job Description
Here at Safestore our people make the difference. We’re a friendly team and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, whilst selling the right storage solution to our customers.
Self-Storage is more than what you think it is. We are in the business of solving customer’s storage needs whether it’s a family looking to move house or a student on summer break, our customers make it interesting and you will be exposed to a variety of tasks.
We are looking for a Support Analyst that has excellent communication skills along with an approachable and enthusiastic attitude, to provide first and second line IT support for our store and head office colleagues.
Some other key focus areas will be to:
- Assist the implementation of all new software for head office and store colleagues
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the existing infrastructure efficiently i.e. Organise efficient replacement or repair in the event of failure
- Maintain good communication across all departments and stores
- Ensure all guidance given is in line with our store policies and maximises the accuracy of the data recorded in our business systems
We are looking for someone who has a natural aptitude for solving problems and finding solutions whilst being a team player who can focus on delivery.
You will be required to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Why work for Safestore?
Sitting within the FTSE 250, we are a well-known, respectable brand within our market. We have an impressive track record in managing and developing assets, with over 100 stores nationwide and 43,000 plus customers. Investing in our people, Safestore has been awarded Gold accreditation by Investors in People.