Assistant Facilities Manager - 975-HO
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Proposed Salary
- £30,000 per annum plus bonus
- Job Description
Here at Safestore our people make the difference. We’re a friendly team and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, whilst selling the right storage solution to our customers.
We are looking for a Assistant Facilites Manager that has excellent communication skills along with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude. You will provide a comprehensive facilites management service to our stores in the UK and help lead the team in the absence of the Facilities Manager.
Self-Storage is more than what you think it is. We are in the business of solving customer’s storage needs whether it’s a family looking to move house or a student on summer break, our customers make it interesting and you will be exposed to a variety of tasks.
- Take responsibility for planned maintenance, including the implementation and auditing of the PPM across the UK estate, ensuring 100% compliance
- To ensure that FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with Safestore’s financial policies and procedures
- Manage and plan the most effective and efficient reporting systems for information concerning all premises-related matters, their maintenance, renewal and updating
- Facilitate Regular facilities update meetings with suppliers and vendors
You will be based at our Head Office in Borehamwood, working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm or 8.00 - 4.30pm.
Why work for Safestore?
Sitting within the FTSE 250, we are a well-known, respectable brand within our market. Safestore has an impressive track record in managing and developing its assets, with over 43,700 customers and 143 stores.